Liquid Nitrogen Cryospray - Cryosurgery at Your Fingertips! 100% Australian Designed and Manufactured. 0.3L Flask, Spray Tips Included
The new improved Walmay Cryospray puts cryosurgery at your fingertips!
It allows primary care doctors to quickly and easily treat a range of dermal problems including keratoses, condaylomata, warts, skin tags, and other skin lesions. 100% Australian-designed and manufactured, the Walmay has provided over two decades of proven reliable service to Dermatologists and Medical Practitioners.
Suitable for use by both GP and Specialists.
Includes Five Year Warranty card & usage instructions.
- Minimum preparation time and quick application, for faster patient turnaround
- No anaesthesia required -- treatment is well tolerated by patients
- Minimal to no after patient care
- 0.3 Litre Flask – stores full day supply of liquid oxygen
- Comes complete with size one shaped Spray Tips
- One curved Spray Tip for body orifice surface treatment
- Other specialist spray nozzles & probes available on request
- Fine gauze Strainer on the end of the Siphon Tube to reduce contamination when accessing the Regulator mechanism
- Thicker sheathing around the Probe for greater tensile strength
- Centre of gravity is towards the top of the instrument, making it steady and easy to balance during operation
- Base Stand ring provides a greater surface area for instrument stability when not in use