Doppler Smartdop 45 Including 8Mhz Probe
Smartdop 45 Vascular Ultrasound Bi-Directional Doppler for Peripheral Vascular Procedures, PPG, PV & more. Handheld Compact, LCD Display, Waveform Memory
Bi-Directional Doppler in a convenient hand-held size, with capabilities normally found only in larger systems. It is fully customisable so you can choose only the options & accessories required for your healthcare facility.
Peripheral vascular procedures - Determination and monitoring of foetal heart rate - Venous reflux assessment (PPG) - Maximum Venous Outflow (PV) - Blood pressure segmental studies - Penile & digit systolic pressures - Pedal pulse checks
- Prints high resolution waveforms & numerical data in real-time.
- Automatic gain & baseline control, no manual adjustment necessary.
- 30 waveform memory. Save for viewing or printing later. You can also download to Smart-V-Link Vascular software for electronic reporting.
- Various mode settings are available for optimal measurement.
- Transfers waveforms and numerical data to computer via USB interface.
- PC Keyboard Connector (PS/2)for easy entry of patient data.
- Power: DC 12V
- Automatic shut off: No signal - 2mins, Freeze - 5 mins, Other - 15mins
- Waveform memory: 30 waveforms
- Speaker output: 200 mW or more
- Frequency: 2, 4, 5, 8, 10 MHz
- LCD Display: 128 x 64 dots
- Paper: 58 x 25mm rolls
- Print Speed: 25mm/sec
- Weight: 500g
- External outputs: Headset, USB port & PC keyboard