BP Monitor ABPM-7100S Welch Allyn
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. IF YOU STILL WISH TO PURCHASE IT, YOU CAN ADD IT TO YOUR CART AND IT WILL BE DESPATCHED WHEN IN STOCK
Order between 22nd October and 31st March 2022 and receive a free additional adult cuff (REUSE-11L-ABPM) which will be sent at the end of the month following your purchase of the complete Welch Allyn ABMP-7100S ABPM Kit.
You will also be entitled to a free 2 hour Clinical Educator Assistance Program to help with installation, connection, or training on the use of the device!
- Meets or exceeds the latest AAMI, EHS Standards and has a BHS A/A Rating
- Unlimited protocols for programming measurement periods & inflation frequencies
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for improved patient compliance
- Uses oscillometric technology, a validated method of automatic NIBP measurement
- Upgradable to add Central BP and Pulse Wave Analysis (not available in the U.S.)
- Auto Feedback Logic during inflation for excellent patient comfort & acceptance
- Latex-free cuffs help reduce the risk of patient allergic reactions
- Includes Welch Allyn REUSE-11-ABPM and REUSE-12-ABPM cuffs
- Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect® WorkStation software