ABPM BP TM-2440 24hr Monitor & Adult Cuff AND
A&D’s TM-2440 is an entry-level model designed for ABPM measurement. Its compact body simplifies the monitoring of research participants and comes standard with an Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) function, which detects pulse irregularities and can check waveforms easily via analysis software (included).
The new features in the TM-2440 support ABPM measurement.
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Light weight & compact size
120g*, 66(W)×24.5(H)×95(D) mm *Without batteries
- OLED display (ABPM mode)
- New pulse correction algorithm for faster measurement & noise rejection
- Battery powered (2 alkaline or Ni-MH “AA”)
- Output of data to analysis software (included with device)
- USB connectivity
- Ingress protection IP22
- Protocol ISO810601